OT: Hurricanes Lounge XLV: Y2K Twenty-Four Years Later

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Canucks fan here, but I had to come to the Hurricanes boards to ask this question,

Can someone please share some of their favourite sandwich recipes ?

I mean, I'll sometimes take leftover hamburger buns, pop them in the toaster oven, and then take turkey breast/roast beef/salami and Swiss cheese and have that for lunch. I think it's good.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Canucks fan here, but I had to come to the Hurricanes boards to ask this question,

Sailor Sandwich.

It's basically a pastrami on rye, but you slap a knockwurst in there. It should not work, but it f***ing does. @Beef Invictus tell him.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017

You take one slice of bread. And then you take another one. You throw enough sandwich meat on the first one there that your eyes think you can eat, Add a couple slices of whatever cheese you fancy. Put some chili relish and mayo on the other slice of bread, and lay it on the meat sauce side down, and go to town on it like a sailor coming home to his wife after a 6 month stint at sea.

LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
Fry up an egg. Lighty saute ham. Place one slice bread of choice in skillet. Place ham, egg and cheddar on slice. Season with pepper and/or salt. Cover with other slice. Flip until cheese melted; desired darkness.

Works well with pastrami; other deli meats.
Mayo or other condiments work on there as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad