GDT: Hurricanes @ Devils - 3:00 PM - MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Blackwood cheating badly. The entire net was open.

They still should have scored on the play, but he didn’t play that well
I feel like he's not moving too well today for some reason.

He doesn't look like he's moving too much across the crease. Not sure if still nursing something (probably) or what.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Still not sure how this guy is over Okhotiuk on the depth charge. Bahl stinks.

I don’t think Bahl stinks but Okhotiuk outplayed in the last 3 games and I don’t see why he wasn’t rewarded for that. Play him while he’s hot.

Granted Bahl wasn’t rewarded for strong games early on.

Reactions: SJinNewJersey

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think we can score a goal today

I'm just not sure it will come before Blackwood gives up another.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
It depends on what you mean by “game management” because it’s something they actually have to do (correctly).

Game Management doesn’t mean give each team equal penalties.

It means keeping penalties to a manageable level by telling players to cut shit out or they’ll called. Refs can communicate with players thorough other means than just penalties.
I think it’s even up the penalties too often. You give the refs and the league too much credit. If there is a nuanced thoughtful way to do something and a sophomoric half baked approach you can rest assured the NHL will do the latter.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
About 6 times now , Canes breakout is flip the puck in the air for a lob pass. We need to use that more to back off their forecheck back their D off by Havig a forward behind them so they can’t pick all the time

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad