Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zac Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
One thing interesting is how Panarin scored his third goal yesterday from Mika's spot on the PP when the PP allegedly has no movement and is predictable.

Reactions: UnSandvich

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Is this team actually this dominant or are we feasting on a bottom feeder?
Well last season we would squeak out 1 goal wins against bottom feeders so I ain’t gonna look a gift horse in the mouth .

pad them stats baby

Wonder if its a coincidence when a talented skater like Jones plays the team seems to put up 5 goals consistently...hmmmm.
You’re gonna look really foolish when Lindgren scores a reverse Michigan from the red line

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
IMG_20191127_225602.jpg

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
One thing interesting is how Panarin scored his third goal yesterday from Mika's spot on the PP when the PP allegedly has no movement and is predictable.
The movement on the first goal is also something we’ve seen Panarin do on PP

leetch99

Leetch66 Joined 2007
Oct 5, 2017
PEI Canada
f***ing embarrassing by the league and ESPN trying to pretend Detroit is relevant. All game long talking up Detroit while they're getting their shit kicked in and when they score to make it 5-2 it's "and they narrow the margin to make this closer!"

f***s sake

"Detroit has looked good 5v5!" in the first while most of their pressure came off early PP's

all around atrocious shit
It ;looks like the Dead Wing Era again . I laughed at people talking them up last season and again this season as they are going in reverse with that SOFT as Charmin Ultra club . They should take a page from the Ranger playbook instead of signing a bunch of has been guys and get some toughness before Larkin is wore out ....he is a superstar playing by himself . Seider IMO is overrated . They are just BAD.....I wonder when Turk Gallant shows up behind their bench .....him and Yzerman pretty tight buddies . They looked like an AHL club playing the Rangers who after 2 games against them likely will suck when they face a real NHL club . Great game by Mancini....he is a very heady player in the offensive zone and geesh we certainly lack that type of DMan .
Yes, I’m in the cab now.View attachment 918073
He looks like he is waiting for Mike Kelly....can't leave without him .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad