Hughes Brothers on the NHL 25 Cover.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Nogatco Rd

Did you just call me Coltrane?
Apr 3, 2021
other than Luke Hughes (thus far) who is the most unremarkable cover athlete to be featured on an nhl video game?

KovalchukFistPump

Too lazy to change username
Dec 24, 2008
California
other than Luke Hughes (thus far) who is the most unremarkable cover athlete to be featured on an nhl video game?
Zegras was a dumb choice. Might be kinda dumb for him personally as it’s given him a reputation within the league as cocky and overrated.

60 points isn’t that impressive when you’re on a crap team and get top PP time, while also not being expected to play a complete game at all.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Being part of a brothers trio is enough to be marketable in a way. If it was just him on the cover by himself then yeah he’d be the worst.

I actually thought Broduer in 14 was an odd choice considering he was well passed his prime.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Last time I bought was nhl17, but I guess i'll be passing again because
it looks like the game is still dogshit based on the comments above

snag

Feb 22, 2014
So uh....not that I am saying people are wrong....can anyone point me to a modern hockey game that isn't shit?

Heh, I would buy it if they did release it on PC.
(Then hope mods will make it good)

One of the few games in my couriering days I actually did buy lol

Reactions: LordBacon

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
Probably Zegras.

Game is gonna be garbage. No trailer or cover boy and it’s end August. Their cooked.
I pray 2k can come over and make a real video game

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
Last time I bought was nhl17, but I guess i'll be passing again because
it looks like the game is still dogshit based on the comments above
Well nobody's played it that's just the typical behaviour of people these days and thank God my teen years and prime years were happening in the 90's 2000's.
It must be exhausting being young today.

Reactions: knuck and LordBacon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad