OT: How upset do you get after an Oilers loss?

How upset do you get

• Total voters

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
I watched the Oilers go from a Legendary Dynasty to the perpetual cellar to coming back into the light. The window is opening and it’s time to make decisions about the future. Don’t be mad, build.
I would agree here, this wasn’t a cup winning team, but the way the losses have come are hard to watch.

With that said I didn’t even flinch last night, I had some legal lettuce and flipped on a movie, after so many years you just become immune to it.

When they lost in 2006 I could barely stand it, was miserable, but that was a team the deserved the cup, this isn’t one.

I put this in another spot here, I root for Mcdavid because he deserves playoff success and a good team. I was rooting for Smith to get his last kick at the can. The team in general doesn’t really inspire me anymore, it’s poorly built and all they do is try nothing except try to find bargains.

The team has the cap space this year to address its problems, for the first time in close to a decade they have the ability to really add, and should do so, we will see what they do.

North

Jun 25, 2009
To be honest all the wins this season were a pleasant surprise.

This lineup is still very flawed and even though we dominated Winnipeg during the season, I knew the series wasn’t going to be a cake walk.

Winnipeg has forward depth that we just don’t have. Their d isn’t great but neither is ours. I’d say Hellebuyck is better than Smith even though Smith has been terrific this year.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Used to be ~6 to 9, then I stopped being that invested after about ~2018-2019 when I felt vindicated about shitting on Chiarelli for the Hall trade.

Now I'm at a ~1 to 3 because I know this team isn't going anywhere. No expectations, no disappointments.

I get more riled up about idiots who still think Hall is cancer, and are now moving onto blaming Mcdavid and Draisaitl for the team's failures.
Or ones who think Koskinen is a good goalie.:laugh::D

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad