How old is too old to attend an NHL game?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
You’re too old when there’s a long line to get into the stadium, a VIP list, and groups of 17 year old girls being allowed into the stadium for free. Glow sticks inside the stadium are also and indication that you’re too old.

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
What do you think?

That you're wrong. Clearly the correct answer is 20 to 21. Because its just shameful to see people in the stands watching NHL games who failed to make the NHL themselves. Its just sad.

You can make an exception for actual NHLers and former NHLers, but the only way to ensure the purity of the audience is to have the audience consist of other NHLers and those who could be NHLers watching.

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
You're too old when you're at the age where you have difficulties going up the stairs to your seat.

With young kids, I basically aged out a few years ago. But I'll somehow be reborn when my kids are at the age that they're excited to go see the games live.

RC51

Dec 10, 2005
mtl
all big NHL arena have a ton of steps up down to get to your seat. it's not about your age it's about your condition. as you get older lots of people have conditions ( heart, leg, weight, and more stuff )
mobility becomes an issue so again, it's not the age it's the mobility condition. due to ALL THE STAIRS.

Sparksrus3

Jun 2, 2012
You would be too old to attend an NHL game if you show up expecting to see a few knucklebustin toothspittin roundhousin
Eargrabbin jawjammin sweater not tied down ( what’s that lol)I hate your guts brawls.

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Q: "How old is too old to attend an NHL game?"

A: For those who sit in an ice arena where the warning: "Remain Alert At All Times - Pucks & Other Flying Objects May Leave The Ice Surface At Any Time" applies, there are actually two age groups who should not attend an NHL game: Under the age of 35 (too easily distracted from the game play), and over the age of 85 (who at least earned their short attention spans & slow reaction times).

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
all big NHL arena have a ton of steps up down to get to your seat. it's not about your age it's about your condition. as you get older lots of people have conditions ( heart, leg, weight, and more stuff )
mobility becomes an issue so again, it's not the age it's the mobility condition. due to ALL THE STAIRS.
That condition also applies to women (and perhaps some men) who are compelled to wear 6+ inch heels to a freakin' hockey game. :m-mad:

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
I would say around 28. By then you should be focused on your career and family, not focused on a game that many children play. I've always felt it embarrassing for people when I watch games live on TV and I see actual adults in the stands without their kids with them. I'm not here to tell people here what they should do with their lives, but reconsider your life, values and where you'll be 10 years from now.

This is the same mentality that has people drop dead from stress in their 40s and 50s.

Guess what? You don't get a medal or special coffin for working 60-hour weeks. The enjoyment of sports doesn't have an age cap. It's a ridiculous thread to begin with, and then you have people with takes like this, lmao.

Fellas if you're 30 without a fully funded RRSP, Corvette, McMansion, Boat, Trailer, ATV, Wife AND a mistress then you're a sad beta cuck who needs to stop and look in the mirror about watching sports games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad