How do the Panthers fans feel about Bob’s contract now ?

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
He's arguably the best goalie in franchise history. Future hall of famer. I'm more than happy with him. Rarely has health issues because he's a fitness freak. Level headed. Supportive of his backups. He's easily a Top 5 goalie in the world the past 2 years. Goalies like Bobrovsky dont come along very often. Will enjoy him while we've got him. Stolarz will pull an Alex Lyon this summer and chase a starting job, as he should. Knight the heir to Bob's throne and has big shoes to fill.
He shuts down the best player on earth and gets four wins before he does- yeah, our best goalie ever solid.

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL
tumblr_74c8c6ee9b31a1e7c740170c33ebcbe0_d9d2c4cd_400.gif

Dale Tallon watching Bob in the finals

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Key pieces DT brought to this franchise:

Bob

Barkov

Ek

Luostarinen

Lundy?

Kuli (kinda)

Knight (bit of a stretch)
Similar to DT's time with the Hawks. Got them to the brink of contention, but needed someone to come in and make the moves to push them over the edge.

Love me some Tallon, but he was way too attached to his guys. Zito took a solid team and made it great.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Similar to DT's time with the Hawks. Got them to the brink of contention, but needed someone to come in and make the moves to push them over the edge.

Love me some Tallon, but he was way too attached to his guys. Zito took a solid team and made it great.
Oh I agree. Zito gave this team a new identity.

But one can't ignore DT provided this franchise with some of the biggest pillars they have.

Clint

Jul 14, 2003
Just checking in for the first time in what feels like ages to admit that I was probably the biggest Bob hater on this forum and thought his contract alone would keep this franchise stuck in mediocrity for another half decade. If we win tonight his play this series alone will justify every dollar on that contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad