Rousek

Another thought:

Konecny
Deslauriers
FL 1st

for

11 OA
43 OA
Krebs or Samuelsson (I would rather not get rid of either of these two).
Flyers say "ouch"

HighOFFHockey

Co-Founder of The Flyers Nitty Gritty
Aug 24, 2008
Philadelphia
flyersnittygritty.com
Nobody does.

He doesn't want to stay in Philly unless they overpay him.
Well that just isn't true at all...He's going to sign at a decent price for a top 50 player in the league.

The 11th Overall is a good place to start, but Krebs won't get it done. I would also say this trade isn't happening regardless.

And as far as being a rental, no team is trading for TK without some assurance that he's interested in signing an extension. Especially at the cost for a PPG 40 goal guy which he would easily hit if he played on a team with any kind of respectable powerplay, which the Flyers do not have.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
Well that just isn't true at all...He's going to sign at a decent price for a top 50 player in the league.

The 11th Overall is a good place to start, but Krebs won't get it done. I would also say this trade isn't happening regardless.

And as far as being a rental, no team is trading for TK without some assurance that he's interested in signing an extension. Especially at the cost for a PPG 40 goal guy which he would easily hit if he played on a team with any kind of respectable powerplay, which the Flyers do not have.
That's a bit ingenuous as he's only hit PPG once in his career, and his career high is 33 goals. He's a nice player but he's basically a lower tier 1RW, solid 2RW

TommyDangles

Jun 18, 2021

The 11th overall is already too much.

He has 1 year left on his deal. We've already seen what pending UFA wingers get with or without an extension.

Either resign him to his 9M+ until he's in his mid 30s or trade him for the usual winger in his late 20s w/ a year left on his contract return.

Sabresbyswords104

Dec 7, 2019
Krebs + 2 rounder for him

As a 1 year rental, I think it would be something like:

Konecny

for

2025 1st (top ten protected)
2024 2nd
Rousek

Another thought:

Konecny
Deslauriers
FL 1st

for

11 OA
43 OA
Krebs or Samuelsson (I would rather not get rid of either of these two).
To much . Almost like Eichel package

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012

Agree. He'll sign at a decent price. But I don't think he's getting $10M AAV from anyone.

Why so sure that no team will trade for TK without the extension assurance?

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
First one almost like Vanek package. Long time ago, but similar situation: one year rental - pending UFA.

(1st, 2nd and Matt Moulson)

That was a ridiculous steal by Regier, and I would be pissed to see the Sabres put themselves on the NYI side of that trade.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Whoever signs this dude is gonna regret it big time. Nice player, but with his style/size I just feel like he’s gonna fall off hard. Clarkson++, I tell ya. He’s obviously got more skill, just sayin the same decline pretty soon, yup yup, hope I’m wrong and he does well for someone besides Sabres of Flyers.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
First one almost like Vanek package. Long time ago, but similar situation: one year rental - pending UFA.

(1st, 2nd and Matt Moulson)
The 1st was a 20+ pick, the 2nd was 50+ and Moulson was for salary.

A 20 something pick and 50 something pick does not get you to 11OA.

His price is a playoff protected 25 1st+prospect + contract/salary.you raise it to top 10 protected the prospect is lowered

Personally he isnt different from what buffalo has. If makes jo sense factoring in salary aspects of this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad