How are they doing now? (Former Sabres Players) Top 100 pics/stories

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
So with even Folik getting a training camp PTO;
T. Ennis is still unsigned. Is it his time to go to Europe?

ceky

Dec 1, 2009
Vienna
not sure it belongs in here, but after reading I had to share:

Six-figure transfer fee for Pu

More pleasing, although also very short, was the commitment of Cliff Pu from the Caps point of view. The Canadian forward with Chinese roots is moving to a Chinese club for a six-figure transfer fee, which is unusual in ice hockey, according to the Viennese, bringing him decisively closer to his dream of participating in the Olympics in Beijing next February.

red, ORF.at/agencies

Eishockey: Capitals droht nach Entlassung Rechtsstreit

The last sentence is just ..... wow.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Both Sabres contributions to the expansion drafts, Carrier and Borgen, were healthy scratched in the season opener, Vegas vs. Seattle.

I'd still probably take both of them back were they to land on waivers.

Reactions: elchud

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Both Sabres contributions to the expansion drafts, Carrier and Borgen, were healthy scratched in the season opener, Vegas vs. Seattle.

I'd still probably take both of them back were they to land on waivers.
I think Carrier would have been out there, but he's in concussion protocol. I'd take them both back, too.

Reactions: umbertovanek

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Turned on The Point on ESPN+ and they are going over the lineup for the show.

They are going to have a teaser of an E60 episode on Pat LaFontaine. Bucci said it was an emotional one.

Update: OMG I don’t know if I have any tears left.

It with be on ESPN2 Tuesday night and on ESPN+ immediately after.

Last edited:

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
Reinhart looking invisible for Florida hope he starts to show up tonight. What's happening with Risto injured?

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
OK - here's a really obscure one: I was checking out the Ontario Reign box score and saw that former Amerk Jordan Samuels-Thomas is a ref in the AHL [TheAHL.com | The American Hockey League]
It's not just JST from Sabreland, Justin Kea is one too. They're two of four replacement hires and another one (Carter Sandlak) worked tonight's Amerks game.

NHL Promotes 8, Hires 11 New Officials for 2021-22 Season: "Three referees have been promoted from AHL/NHL officials to full-time in the NHL: Furman South, Corey Syvret, and Michael Markovic. Their part-time positions, working games at the AHL and NHL levels, have been filled by the hires of Jordan Samuels-Thomas, Justin Kea, Cody Beach, and Carter Sandlak."

I wouldn't be surprised to hear their reasoning is along the same lines as Sandlak: Sandlak moves to officiating in hopes of achieving NHL dream.

Reactions: dire wolf

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
Danny Briere’s son Carson is among ncaa leaders this year in goals and pts/gm for Mercyhurst. Saw the name and thought, “that can’t be Danny’s kid,” then looked him up on EP and saw the picture and thought, “yup, that is Danny and Sylvie’s kid.”

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Danny Briere’s son Carson is among ncaa leaders this year in goals and pts/gm for Mercyhurst. Saw the name and thought, “that can’t be Danny’s kid,” then looked him up on EP and saw the picture and thought, “yup, that is Danny and Sylvie’s kid.”

I was looking up the Madison Capitals earlier today and saw one of his kids is playing there. I thought that was interesting, and saw he had two brothers. If you had told me Danny’s eldest kid was 23 years old, I’d have called you a goddamn liar

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad