TV: House of the Dragon (HBO) - Season 2 - Summer 2024, please use spoil tags where it makes sense

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Why was Jace so upset about Rhaenyra doing what she was doing? Does he worry for his own safety if she were to die?
Jace is a bastard but he had a dragon and the illusion of legitimacy and considered his claim secure based on that. Now Rhaenyra has raised up other bastards to be dragonlords, he sees that as a direct threat that they could equally challenge his claim.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Vermithor sounded so effin cool too, They all did really but Vermithor really stood out. Can’t wait to see that beast.

Jace is a bastard but he had a dragon and the illusion of legitimacy and considered his claim secure based on that. Now Rhaenyra has raised up other bastards to be dragonlords, he sees that as a direct threat that they could equally challenge his claim.
Thank you as well. Makes total sense.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Jace's pouty bitch act is getting old. It was your f***ing idea in the first place dude!
His idea was to get Targaryen descendants from other noble houses. He's upset with the whole bastard thing because he sees it as a personal threat.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Reminded me of Lyanna Mormont (Bella Ramsey) and commanding her scenes as a younger actor.
Yea the actor did a really good job.

I did love the constant references to "because I am so inexperienced" as he masterfully maneuvered around both Daemon and all of the riverlords.

Reactions: Tuggy

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Late watching. Vermithor might have had the most f***ing awesome introduction(I know we saw him before) of any dragon in the entire series.

Just perfectly portrayed the absolute power of the beast.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Such a great episode. The thing is we obviously knew who would end up getting Dragons, but it was still so f***ing cool to watch those scenes unfold.

Vermithor is absolutely bad ass, scariet sounds you could ever imagine.

It's funny reading people wishing this season was 10 episodes. There's so many complaints about how this series writing/acting isn't anywhere near good enough to hold a candle to GOT(Which I completely disagree with but not the poin)... If this season had 10 episodes it would be even more of that dialogue/acting that so many apparently hate.

I'd love to get 10 episodes because I think even these "slower" episodes the previous couple of weeks were still very interesting and the character development was still solid. But anyone who thinks this season has been shit because of writing, how can you possibly want 10 episodes.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
Rhaenyra needs to put Jace in his place. He is getting too bold with the way he talks about her, that's your mother and the queen of the seven kingdoms you are talking about when taking that attitude.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
I feel like I missed something.

The drunk hobo claimed he was related to the Targs but I really only remembered the one scene of him...now he has a dragon and test flew it to Kings Landing? Lol.

The guy who is a half brother to the others, when was it shown his daughter died?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad