Proposal: Hoglander to LA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Feb 19, 2018
Reading reports today LA is scouting the Canucks and are there due to interest in Hoglander. I’m interested to see what LA fans are willing to part with for him.

Canucks interests would be RHD Prospects, I’d imagine picks would be involved.

jgimp

Sep 18, 2017
Ripley, Ont
Why does everyone think that the Canucks are trading away 21ish year old players? If they are going for a retool/rebuild, they'd be trading away the guys in their late twenties and older.

This is why!
What would it take from the Jets?

7049AB78-C872-4169-8BF1-AB53042E9964.jpeg

Reactions: deaderhead28

JTeller97

Dec 25, 2020
Reading reports today LA is scouting the Canucks and are there due to interest in Hoglander. I’m interested to see what LA fans are willing to part with for him.

Canucks interests would be RHD Prospects, I’d imagine picks would be involved.
It's hard to pinpoint exactly who we'd be targeting, Hoglander, Garland, Miller, and Boeser would all be worthwhile acquisitions for us. Boeser would be the best fit for us IMO, but I know we had an interest in Garland prior to being traded to you guys.

Reactions: Nucks2477
Feb 19, 2018
It’s RHD prospects we are interest in, LA have the most amount of depth there and it’s our biggest need. I personally think the deal would involve Faber and a small add. This post is off the reports LA is targeting/scouting Hoglander so let’s keep it there.

Feb 19, 2018
This is why!
What would it take from the Jets?

View attachment 513393
Honestly I’ve suggested this several times with mixed reactions. Something around Horvat and Hoglander for Scheifele. Change of scenery type deals as both guys Horvat/Scheifele could use a fresh start. Horvat is younger and Scheifele has more offensive upside hence the Hoglander add. More pieces could also be added.

Reactions: jgimp

jgimp

Sep 18, 2017
Ripley, Ont
Honestly I’ve suggested this several times with mixed reactions. Something around Horvat and Hoglander for Scheifele. Change of scenery type deals as both guys Horvat/Scheifele could use a fresh start. Horvat is younger and Scheifele has more offensive upside hence the Hoglander add. More pieces could also be added.

If be in for that, with hopes that Bo re-ups with the Jets

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
I would think Faber/Grens/Spence plus a pick or maybe Vilardi straight up

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018
Knowing the Canucks scouting staff it will be a player playing in College. It’s why I targeted Faber. He is absolutely 100% available if you are targeting Hoglander. You guys also should be all over it if it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad