Post-Game Talk: HOFF GOES OFF! His hat-trick leads the Panthers past Tampa 4-3. Bob shines bright late!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceManCat

#StanleyCupChampions2024
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
Am I the only one who notices our 1st line being practically invisible?

they had their chances early on Dadonov missed a prime time chance. Tampa has been very very solid defensively it seems like they are playing the trap or something similar hard to penetrate the neutral zone

Reactions: Mase

Gordonx11

#CatsAreComing
Jan 21, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I don't know man. I think we really overvalue young players. Look at the Blues bottom six last season. Hell look at the bottom six of teams that win the Stanley cup. There's always at least 3/4 veterans. They aren't just filled with young kids. Right now our bottom 6 has 3 veterans. That's fine. They bring experience in not statistical ways.

Mase

Cousins.....kind of a c**t
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
they had their chances early on Dadonov missed a prime time chance. Tampa has been very very solid defensively it seems like they are playing the trap or something similar hard to penetrate the neutral zone

Glad you said that, cause I had the same impression about trapping. I agree.

Reactions: IceManCat

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
I don't know man. I think we really overvalue young players. Look at the Blues bottom six last season. Hell look at the bottom six of teams that win the Stanley cup. There's always at least 3/4 veterans. They aren't just filled with young kids. Right now our bottom 6 has 3 veterans. That's fine. They bring experience in not statistical ways.

Maybe... But those guys bring something...

Sceviour hasn't for a while... Doesn't have speed, doesn't hit, doesn't fight, doesn't stand in front of the net...

What does he bring in your eyes ? Leadership ? I'd rather have Brouwer then as I've said. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad