Post-Game Talk: HOFF GOES OFF! His hat-trick leads the Panthers past Tampa 4-3. Bob shines bright late!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I don't understand the Sceviour hate. He's a 4th line guy. Good on the PK and smart in his play down low. I forgot we always need someone to complain about though. HF Boards lol

That play right there, awesome forecheck and great chance but bad pass...
Hawk and Hunt are more valuable going forward and we have Greco and other AHL guys that do the same thing

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I don't understand the Sceviour hate. He's a 4th line guy. Good on the PK and smart in his play down low. I forgot we always need someone to complain about though. HF Boards lol
H brings nothing. What are u watching? That play right there. He’s slow Greco would have been gone. He doesn’t hit anymore. He just stands in the right spot and is completely ineffective due to lack of speed

Reactions: BabyBarkov

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site

Maybe because the guy gets paid like a GOOD 4th-liner and is taking a spot from one of our kids while bringing nothing more than what a league-minimum vétéran could ?

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
Holy f*** just get one in before the end of the period before we start spiralling out of control.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Pretty even period. Their 4th line gave us trouble. Best chance was daddy who didn’t even get the shot off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad