Post-Game Talk: HOFF GOES OFF! His hat-trick leads the Panthers past Tampa 4-3. Bob shines bright late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Yep. I'll just buy the tickets at the arena tonight instead. I absolutely loathe ticketmaster and all these other ticket scam sites.

That's crazy and just isnt attractive for fans...I did the trip from Germany last year and going back next year again . I still love this team so much and make the trip. Good thing is I just love the weather down there and I am sick of the winter. Hockey, Beer & Sun = Perfect! Glad I got some help with buying these tickets :)

Still 60 $ and around 20 € for a game in Germany (although it is not as popular as soccer)

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
That's crazy and just isnt attractive for fans...I did the trip from Germany last year and going back next year again . I still love this team so much and make the trip. Good thing is I just love the weather down there and I am sick of the winter. Hockey, Beer & Sun = Perfect! Glad I got some help with buying these tickets :)

Still 60 $ and around 20 € for a game in Germany (although it is not as popular as soccer)
I have watching a BVB game in Dortmund on my bucket list, lol. I just looked it up, and the tickets are only $20 too. I gotta start practicing on my German skills again.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
I have watching a BVB game in Dortmund on my bucket list, lol. I just looked it up, and the tickets are only $20 too. I gotta start practicing on my German skills again.

Not sure you can get tickets lol. I think it is very difficult to get tickets

I can help you with German :D

Reactions: floridada

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Hope we get better bounces tonight. Let’s see this team come out motivated and not just few players but the whole team!

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
I think we have a pretty good chance of winning if our 1st line starts being themselves. The rest was mostly fine last game.

Game is going to start at 5AM for me, but I'll try to watch a 1 period at least.

And, uh, hi everyone. My first post on hfboards. Feels nice.

Yeah the first line needs to get on the scoreboard tonight. No excuses.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I think we have a pretty good chance of winning if our 1st line starts being themselves. The rest was mostly fine last game.

Game is going to start at 5AM for me, but I'll try to watch a 1 period at least.

And, uh, hi everyone. My first post on hfboards. Feels nice.

Welcome!

So would that mean you're located around China?

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Guys: if Bob allows 4+ goals again and receives criticism then he may enter the spiral of death and choke for a few months. This guy is his own jury. The best way to handle this guy is to never question him and his abilities at all. It always backfires when someone does it to him.

Cbj fan coming in peace.

Reactions: BabyBarkov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad