GDT: Hockey Club @ Devils - 1:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurinko

Apr 1, 2015
Finland
Team is really buying into what Sheldon is selling.

9 goals allowed in 5 games without sacrificing offense. So far so good.

A win tomorrow against Carolina and it will be close to a perfect start to the season
It's been incredible.

I did not think the defense would hold up, at all tbh, but the young guys like Casey have played like seasoned players. Dougie has found some real legs and actual defensive effort as well.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
thanks - I missed the 1st period working and not realizing there were games early. That Casey steal and then goal to start the scoring HOLY MOLY that was SICK. How they gonna send this kid down playing like that? No way - you gotta let the kid cook until he goes cold.

I had no idea that the kid was this good. I barely have enough to time watch NHL games, let alone NCAA. Adult life sucks mate.

Every passing game makes his demotion less and less likely. That pressure to steal and set up his own opportunity... Just amazing.

Even if a rookie wall comes, I can't see him ever playing in Utica. Keefe loves him.

Reactions: bigd

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I had no idea that the kid was this good. I barely have enough to time watch NHL games, let alone NCAA. Adult life sucks mate.

Every passing game makes his demotion less and less likely. That pressure to steal and set up his own opportunity... Just amazing.

Even if a rookie wall comes, I can't see him ever playing in Utica. Keefe loves him.

He's played up front before (granted little but was great when he did) and has talked about how he's tried to learn every position. If push comes to shove I wouldn't mind trying 7D and Casey up front to keep both him and Nemec in the lineup if there’s some injuries up front

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
They announced a sellout for this game. Cool
LOL I thought it was a few hundred short of a sellout in the corners at least but it was a good (albeit late-arriving) crowd. I always chuckle when they claim a sellout on a game where you can get a bucket full of tickets for the lowest possible listed price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad