GDT: Hockey Club @ Devils - 1:00 PM - MSG

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Utah Hockey Club. Is that the best they can do. Don’t they have a P. R. department or have their fans vote for an actual hockey name or doesn’t anyone in Utah have imagination.

With the new American love for "futbol", HC Salt Lake is just around the corner.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Hey Jack sending a nice crisp pass to Bratt and getting a nice shot off on his first shift. Already better than his last couple of games

Reactions: Dialamo

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
This has to be one of the most encouraging things I’ve read about Jack in a long time. Although admittedly I don’t think Jack has been particularly good or even noticeable defensively except for a steal he had in the Caps game, but I’m thrilled we have a coach that is willing to even speak about Jacks inefficiencies and how they’re working on them.

This is huge step, sadly. But I’ll take it.
I hope these conversations behind closed doors are a lot more honest and critical about how much sucking he’s been doing.

Not if Sheldon wants to keep his job they're not. Ask Robert Saleh how that works.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Will they please stop acting like Utah is a barebones expansion team?

The other night their broadcast crew (where Tyson Nash is back, but has been relegated to studio analyst lol) said ''Only expansion team to go 3-0-0 other than the 2017-2018 Vegas Golden Knights''.

Get the f*** outta here. That WAS an expansion team. This really is NOT.

Reactions: Dialamo

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_9897.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad