GDT: HNIC: Rangers visit Toronto - 10/19/24 - 7PM EST SN/CBC

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
Sure, he has.

But people don't sit and count all the good passes or zone denials he does. But if he makes one ill-placed pass, or if he gets bumped off a puck (like many D do), he's crap.

No one registers it if it isn't offensive or a big hit, hence why defensemen get eaten alive playing here.
Until he shows his coach that he shouldn’t take him out it’ll continue to be like this he’s better than Timmins but at 2 mill more he has to show the clear separation on a nightly basis he has to play aggressive he can’t just rely on skill not with this coach

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
We always seem to match up well against the Rags for some reason so I’m expecting a win.

Real tests will be the usual suspects of Boston and Florida or any team with a heavy forecheck.

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
No he really hasn't.

He's not good defensively

He's not good offensively

He's not physical

He's had trouble cracking the playoff lineup for years.

You say nobody registeres if he's not offensive, problem is that's not true.

Go look at how many points Chris Tanev has tell me what you find.

Most of us love Chris Tanev.

Go look at Steven Lorentz, most of us love Steven Lorentz.

Lilly simply isn't good enough at anything
I don’t agree at all

arso40

Jun 7, 2022
Prove me wrong.
He’s good defensively and he’s good offensively he’s a good two way defencemen he needs to be more physical and aggressive in a line up like this unfortunately he won’t shine until someone like Rielly isn’t in the line up and defensively he’s the least physical but he’s not a bad defender at all your not seeing well if you think that

Ad

Ad

Ad