Hlinka Gretzky Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebesthockey

Aug 6, 2013
can someone confirm or refute: the clock being shown on replay now it seems was always at 0
any video showing the shot clock counting down as the goal coming in ?

Yakushev72

Dec 27, 2010
That was some brutal defense from the US "F" team.

Russia looked gassed before that and I thought the "G Team" was going to be able to tie it up.

You're talking about F and G teams, as if the Canadian team was something really special. They haven't showed it so far. Every game against a competent team, Canada has needed help from the refs to get by. It will be interesting to see how you guys do tonight against Sweden's "Z" team. Hopefully, the Canadian A team will have their heads hung low at the blue line when they pass out the Gold Medals to Tre Kronor.

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Congrats Russia on the Bronze medal.
Condolences to the US for coming up just a little short to medal at the HG cup this year. Damn good try though.

Last edited:

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
You're talking about F and G teams, as if the Canadian team was something really special. They haven't showed it so far. Every game against a competent team, Canada has needed help from the refs to get by. It will be interesting to see how you guys do tonight against Sweden's "Z" team. Hopefully, the Canadian A team will have their heads hung low at the blue line when they pass out the Gold Medals to Tre Kronor.

No I talk about F and G teams because after the loss bitter American fans screamed to the rafters about how terrible this B team was so the win by Canada really meant nothing at all.

And Canada didn't need any help from the refs in either of the games they won. They have been the best team in every game they play.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Byram has been pretty unimpressive. Swedish player was flying but not a great gap there.

Oh and he scores now..

Mauler

Dec 19, 2015
2-0 and Raymond and Holtz have both ripped it and i have missed it because there is no f***ing stream WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad