Post-Game Talk: Hit em with the 4 like AM34. Leafs lose 4th straight game 7 to Boston: 2-1

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
bbruins3 is going around laughing emoji on mine and some other comments. Can mods do something about this , won't let ya report that shit. This is f***ed. f*** that poster. f*** the bruins.
Laughing emojies are randomly distributed across posts on the boards. They do not really have a meaning do they?

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Laughing emojies are randomly distributed across posts on the boards. They do not really have a meaning do they?
It's a Bruins fan trolling, coming in here after a game like that is bullshit, ya whatever thick skin, MODs on the mains have infracted me for less, still just pissed ths morning

• Haha
Reactions: PastaSawce

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Don't come at me, but I stopped watching after game 3. Game 3 was the most shockingly bad performance I've seen the blue and white play.

I'll always be a leaf fan, but this team (the current version that Shanny built) always loses.

If they actually won in the playoffs, some fans wouldn't feel so apathetic.

What now? I have no idea. Wait another 6 or 7 years I suppose...

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
bbruins3 is going around laughing emoji on mine and some other comments. Can mods do something about this , won't let ya report that shit. This is f***ed. f*** that poster. f*** the bruins.
This is typically done by immature people who are also too lazy to type responses.

It's annoying, but it will pass.

Drytoast

Sep 27, 2017
It's a Bruins fan trolling, coming in here after a game like that is bullshit, ya whatever thick skin, MODs on the mains have infracted me for less, still just pissed ths morning
I mean it's not like they're going to win against Florida so every time they lose going to their post-game thread and post a laugh emoji easy peasy

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
I mean it's not like they're going to win against Florida so every time they lose going to their post-game day threatened plus a laugh emoji easy peasy
Ya except we will be get infracted for it if WE do it. That's the whole point why I'm bitching. (I've had has users tell me it happened to them)

• Haha
Reactions: TSBruins13

Hoglund4MvP

Jan 26, 2022
Realistic, this series was the Stanley cup for both team. Neither is beating panthers.

I like direction Leafs are headed though. You can clearly see we will be both skill (goals) + hits leaders. Just need some more time due to the starting conditions not being the best for new gm.

I just remember post deadline we were top 3 in goals for and top 3 in hits already.

One thing that sunk us is the amount of looks Edmundson ruined. First on agenda is a Montour. Then a goalie.

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Absolutely, if it is a troll, the mods should put a stop to it.

Reactions: Metroid

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
IMG_0037.jpeg

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
No. WTF is this? Part of Mitch PR team? Don't post this garbage mr Mod. Thanks

We scored 1 goal and we let Pasta go alone on Sammy in OT game 7. Mitch watching, like good elite unicorn he is.

At what point it's on your useless forwards or D that let Pasta have all the space in the world?

How many games can you win scoring 1 goal?

What garbage? Marner almost set up a second goal, right after the first. Had that gone in, Leafs likely win.

It was really Marner’s only play he generated and he otherwise folded again in a big game.

I have no idea what the hell that PR crap is about.

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
Realistic, this series was the Stanley cup for both team. Neither is beating panthers.

I like direction Leafs are headed though. You can clearly see we will be both skill (goals) + hits leaders. Just need some more time due to the starting conditions not being the best for new gm.

I just remember post deadline we were top 3 in goals for and top 3 in hits already.

One thing that sunk us is the amount of looks Edmundson ruined. First on agenda is a Montour. Then a goalie.
This is good positive therapy to read in this moment, but you forgot fire Keefe in your agenda.

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
What garbage? Marner almost set up a second goal, right after the first. Had that gone in, Leafs likely win.

It was really Marner’s only play he generated and he otherwise folded again in a big game.

I have no idea what the hell that PR crap is about.
Both of his nice plays were to Edmondson

Starting to wonder if it's literally Montour that separates the panthers from Bruins and Leafs. Both Leafs and Bruins lack that high level 2-way D after their no.1

But if Leafs get one they don't become panthers equal, they will surpass them.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Bring that same energy for Matthews and Tavares. All three tied with 1 goal, disgusting from all three.

Tavares isn't fighting for a raise. Everyone knows he's declining and his next contract is going to be lower. You can yell at him all you want for not being worth 11M, his contract expires next year.

Matthews actually missed a few games, played through an illness and STILL led the team in points.

Hoglund4MvP

Jan 26, 2022
Both of his nice plays were to Edmondson

Starting to wonder if it's literally Montour that separates the panthers from Bruins and Leafs. Both Leafs and Bruins lack that high level 2-way D after their no.1

But if Leafs get one they don't become panthers equal, they will surpass them.
We don't have to get rid of the hard hitting setup either.

You upgrade Liljegren and watch the difference. Easy 1 for 1 roster swap out

Reactions: All Mod Cons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad