Post-Game Talk: Hit em with the 4 like AM34. Leafs lose 4th straight game 7 to Boston: 2-1

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
Leafs/Panthers has no real history...a Bruins/Panthers series has way more story to it... just the way the league likes it *cough cough*

Yeah that's it, the league engineered this. They somehow made the Leafs best offensive players completely useless for the series.

Reactions: BrannigansLaw

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
The Maple Leafs. Never enough to get it done, but just enough to make you think running it back will be different.
Games 1-4 is a blow up team, games 5-7 will keep it all going. Repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: Steven1562

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
IMG_0585.jpeg

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
There are some guys on this roster that you can win with in the positions they're playing.

Honestly, as I've said for 5 years we've gotta move on from Marner and Tavares.

Keefe has to go and will

Sammy, bless him has to go

Liljegren has to go.

The D needs a couple of additions to go with Rielly, Edmundson, McCabe and Benoit.

yort2010

Dec 28, 2016
Oh bull crap on that. I coached 18yo goalies that would have played that puck BEFORE Pastrnak even got to it.

How does that goal to tie the game go through him once again ??? He is a sieve of great magnitude. I think Woll stops both goals.

JMHO.
We could have Prime Patrick Roy in net and we would still lose. You aint winning games scoring 1-2 goals a game

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Oh bull crap on that. I coached 18yo goalies that would have played that puck BEFORE Pastrnak even got to it.

How does that goal to tie the game go through him once again ??? He is a sieve of great magnitude. I think Woll stops both goals.

JMHO.

Nonsense......the angle of the rebound from the boards made it an extremely risky play and it would have taken an outstanding play by Samsonov to intercept it. The fault is 100% on Reilly for not recognizing the play developing until it was too late.

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
I’d keep keefe for next season, it’s a lost season anyway, let keefe be the tank commander and punt him into the sun when the season is over

Reactions: PromisedLand

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Sammy was good tonight but like always they give him a lead and it gives it RIGHT because that's what he does.

Thank god that piece of shit is GONE.

Sheldon Keefe can f*** off into they sun too.

I I wonder what changes are coming, I'd like to give this group a chance with a real coach, and not an idiot, and a real goaltender and not one that CONSISTENTLY gives the lead back less than 2 minutes after they get it but I suspect BIG changes are coming

People are going to say fire Boucher too, and I get it because his PP went 1/21 that is pathetic and absolutely grounds to fire him.

However Boucher is a defense first coach he should be coaching the PK not the PP, bring in a guy that's been on a PP to coach the PP, let Boucher coach the PK.

I'm intrigued by What's coming

Reactions: Bluebear

BodaciousBeefBazooka

Go Leafs Go
Apr 4, 2013
Toronto
This is a blessing in disguise cause Sheldon isn’t cutting it, marner isn’t cutting it, Tavares isn’t cutting it, samsonov isn’t cutting it, our defence isn’t cutting it. Too many glaring issues. Surprised we even came back being down 3-1 in the series

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Typical Leafs. Why couldn't we have just lost in Game 5. Now management has the perfect excuse to run it back. WE WERE SO CLOSE (to winning a round)!
This is exactly what I am worried about too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad