OT: HFPens Community Lounge: Or Ogrezilla and LOGiK's Nerd Thread ;)

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
OH!
Wanted to mention living in washington dc we had no problem with our shower water / house water. No dry skin or red skin irritation of any kind, scalp or skin... move to pa and ta-daa... everyone has dry skin and the works.... so instead of attacking the dry skin, the affect, and not the cause - water, I figured out you do not need a gigantic water softener filter installed on the pipes.... i have finally got a water softener showerhead kit and the reviewers claim brilliance....
Can not wait to try it out oh man is tough water a massive pain for anyone with it that soldiers on through...

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
Been a minute since I looked at what was new in the anime space so today I checked out the first episode of Dandadan which has been getting some attention. Given the title, I expected it to be vaguely ridiculous.

I had no true idea. I've never personally done acid but I now feel like I can understand what the experience may be like.

• Haha
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Hold up, so RDJ has returned to MCU and now Scarjo is back as well?

Lol.

Reduce, Re-use, Recycle!
1aba3bfadcfd8ff7788cddc179ea0da413229763.gifv

Attachments

• 1728140749326.jpeg
    1728140749326.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 1

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
You know whats the worst? Chocolate mint girl guide cookie season. I just spent $72 on cookies. :laugh: :facepalm: So much for my healthy eating....
just send them over here. I would gladly sacrifice my body for my best friend. it's just the kind of guy i am. if you happen to have some coffee you need to get rid of for health reasons you may send it over too.:nod:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
It's been a few years but I'm starting to watch The Americans again. I forget why but I stopped watching after season two. Maybe because Prime removed it from their streaming? Thankfully it is on Hulu now (has been for a while).
A fantastic show from start to finish.
Right near the top of my all time favorite shows. Sticks the landing too.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
It's been a few years but I'm starting to watch The Americans again. I forget why but I stopped watching after season two. Maybe because Prime removed it from their streaming? Thankfully it is on Hulu now (has been for a while).

I live near the border so I watch the Americans too.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
just send them over here. I would gladly sacrifice my body for my best friend. it's just the kind of guy i am. if you happen to have some coffee you need to get rid of for health reasons you may send it over too.:nod:
They tried to get me the other day. Declined......

Im sure my coworkers neighbours kid will get me though.....

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
oh, right I did see that. no he doesn't. The pinky just goes off screen and back on overlapping the ring finger in the shot.

images

I liked that one a lot. I haven't been let down by a Rachel Sennott movie yet. Bottoms and Shiva Baby are both great too. Though "I Used to be Funny" is just good overall, she's still really good in it.
Bottoms was really great.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Rogle BK @ HV 71
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $766.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Ilves Tampere @ HIFK Helsinki
    Wagers: 5