OT: HFPens Community Lounge: Or Ogrezilla and LOGiK's Nerd Thread ;)

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
OH!
Wanted to mention living in washington dc we had no problem with our shower water / house water. No dry skin or red skin irritation of any kind, scalp or skin... move to pa and ta-daa... everyone has dry skin and the works.... so instead of attacking the dry skin, the affect, and not the cause - water, I figured out you do not need a gigantic water softener filter installed on the pipes.... i have finally got a water softener showerhead kit and the reviewers claim brilliance....
Can not wait to try it out oh man is tough water a massive pain for anyone with it that soldiers on through...

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
Been a minute since I looked at what was new in the anime space so today I checked out the first episode of Dandadan which has been getting some attention. Given the title, I expected it to be vaguely ridiculous.

I had no true idea. I've never personally done acid but I now feel like I can understand what the experience may be like.

• Haha
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Hold up, so RDJ has returned to MCU and now Scarjo is back as well?

Lol.

Reduce, Re-use, Recycle!
1aba3bfadcfd8ff7788cddc179ea0da413229763.gifv

Attachments

• 1728140749326.jpeg
    1728140749326.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 1

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
You know whats the worst? Chocolate mint girl guide cookie season. I just spent $72 on cookies. :laugh: :facepalm: So much for my healthy eating....
just send them over here. I would gladly sacrifice my body for my best friend. it's just the kind of guy i am. if you happen to have some coffee you need to get rid of for health reasons you may send it over too.:nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad