HFDevils Official Tickets and Prudential Center thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The transfer button is live now. The individual pricing is in the ticket info but not the invoice info yet.

I have the transfer button available but not the sell option and the individual pricing still isn't showing for me when I click ticket details.

BringBackTheRats

Mar 13, 2012
Albany, NY
I have the transfer button available but not the sell option and the individual pricing still isn't showing for me when I click ticket details.
They've been running a no fee deal in individual tickets for a couple of days that ends tonight. Would bet that's a last ditch effort to get more money before giving STH the ability to change the market.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
They've been running a no fee deal in individual tickets for a couple of days that ends tonight. Would bet that's a last ditch effort to get more money before giving STH the ability to change the market.

The no fees deal is only for games thru 12/27 and doesn't apply to the home opener or the Rags 12/23 game. Shocking.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Wow. I thought the Devils low balled STHs with their refund on the Flyers / Winter Classic game last year. For me at least, the refund on the Sabres / Opening Game is very hard to justify.

They definitely low balled us on the Flyers game. I got more money back on this game though and thought it was about right. Buffalo isn't a hot ticket game.

DrBSmooth

May 10, 2006
Was gonna ask if anyone else is going to Prague for the games. My buddy and I are going and are doing it through julieapproved. We did a few suite tickets with her last year and they went well, so why not. Added on the Munich component, so will fly to Munich for a few days, then to Prague from there. Opted for all inclusive only for Munich at the moment, since everything starts to add up (although since I got in on the original package early, prices were a little cheaper for the base package).

Reactions: Satans Hockey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad