HFDevils Official Tickets and Prudential Center thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarkkoV

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks! I am going to stay in USA for two years so might go to the Rangers games since there arent that many of them and the atmosphere is unique. I did pay 450 for the g7 seats last year, best game i ever went to lol.

Anyways, whats the ticket tiering and how does that impact me? Could you give a numerical example?
Have you been in USA all this time? I’m comming again in next october. Allready bought tickets for 4 games. (19th, 22nd, 25th and 27th).

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Just remember they won't let you drive your Coupe DeVille into the arena and you will probably have to check your AR-15 at the door. Oversized belt buckles and chewing tobacco are ok however.
I Had to once take off my Come and Take It belt buckle from KC when i went through the security.

Ill never forget the look on the staff members face when she saw it haha :laugh:

Reactions: My3Sons

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Starting at "just 16k per seat" what a bargain! Just got this email...

"The Pier Club is Prudential Center's newest Premium space, drawing inspiration from the vibrant Jersey Shore to elevate the entertainment experience at The Rock to new heights!

Be among the first to experience The Pier Club before its grand opening in September 2024. During the event, you'll embark on a Hard Hat Tour, sample our exquisite food and beverage offerings, and learn more about becoming a Founding Member.

DATE: Tuesday, August 13th
TIME: 6:30 PM

Founding Members will secure guaranteed access to immerse yourself in the excitement of the 2024-25 New Jersey Devils season, along with a full lineup of concerts, family shows, and sporting events.

Whether you're hosting clients, bonding with employees, or enjoying a night out with loved ones, The Pier Club caters to your every need with seating options ranging from 2 to 8 seats, starting at just $16,000 per seat."

• Wow
Reactions: Colin226

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Did the team send out a presale code for individual games? It says presale is happening on ticketmaster, but I didn't see any emails on it.

I didn't get anything, usually season ticket holders get first dibs on extra tickets before the general on sale too.

Just checked Ticketmaster and there's nowhere to enter a code so it must be just something on their end that they are testing out.

Reactions: BringBackTheRats

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Anyone with season tickets able to sell them yet? My tickets still say not available to be managed but I see verified resale all over ticketmaster. My seasons are also paid in full so its not that.

JarkkoV

Apr 15, 2019
Anyone with season tickets able to sell them yet? My tickets still say not available to be managed but I see verified resale all over ticketmaster. My seasons are also paid in full so its not that.
I don’t have season tickets, but I have purchased several tickets from resellers on TickPick.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

I do the monthly plan but not able to sell or transfer yet either, it doesn't say not available but the sell and transfer buttons are greyed out on the app. Not sure what is up with it yet but I think it's something to do with the ticket details not being updated. I don't know about yours but when I click on ticket details for a game it shows me the full price for the season for that seat instead of the individual game price.

Reactions: Section311

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Atleast those seats were listed as verified reseller in ticketmaster… But when those were transfered to me, there was no name listed from who those were from. This was 3 weeks ago.
Yea something isn’t making sense. How are some people selling tickets but some can’t. I’m going to call my rep today

I do the monthly plan but not able to sell or transfer yet either, it doesn't say not available but the sell and transfer buttons are greyed out on the app. Not sure what is up with it yet but I think it's something to do with the ticket details not being updated. I don't know about yours but when I click on ticket details for a game it shows me the full price for the season for that seat instead of the individual game price.
Yea I have rangers and islanders season tickets as well and when you go into invoices it actually gives you the breakdown of per game pricing now. It didn’t a few weeks ago but they updated since then. Devils haven’t done that yet.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Yea something isn’t making sense. How are some people selling tickets but some can’t. I’m going to call my rep today

Yea I have rangers and islanders season tickets as well and when you go into invoices it actually gives you the breakdown of per game pricing now. It didn’t a few weeks ago but they updated since then. Devils haven’t done that yet.

Let me know what the rep says, my guess is it's the larger ticket brokers getting a priority over everyone else.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Let me know what the rep says, my guess is it's the larger ticket brokers getting a priority over everyone else.
Spoke to rep she said invoices will be separated per game in next two weeks and we’ll be able to sell than. Figure mid August. She couldn’t explain or even understand how people are selling already. Said it doesn’t make sense. No one has their price per game yet or is able to sell or transfer.

I have a Ticketmaster broker portal I’m going to call them tomorrow to see what they say. It just doesn’t make sense at all.

Section311

Sponsor
Dec 21, 2008
long Island, NY
Perhaps it is the Devils themselves selling the tickets.
I wouldn’t be shocked. Basically getting a head start over the us. Rangers started selling individual games yesterday. My tickets went live same time was able to sell 10 games yesterday because my pricing is cheaper than the individual game pricing. Wonder if devils are trying to get fans to buy there individual seats first before ours

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Thanks! I am going to stay in USA for two years so might go to the Rangers games since there arent that many of them and the atmosphere is unique. I did pay 450 for the g7 seats last year, best game i ever went to lol.

Anyways, whats the ticket tiering and how does that impact me? Could you give a numerical example?

Depends how the teams are doing and judging by recent history lol, you might get Devils fans who right hook a Rangers fans for talking shit. But in that case, you get a 2:1, a hockey game/UFC event :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad