GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/20/16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaraco

Mar 13, 2014
California
Hopefully this play from the depth of the Penguins is unsustainable, or else the East could be really screwed in the playoffs.

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
Weber is an idiot. He needs to watch himself so he won't get another penalty.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
Well, seeing how Weber just went after Hagelin for just tapping Holtby (if even that), you really don't have any support for the idea that Weber wouldn't have did what he did to Rust in the 2nd. Weber is an idiot.
Weber is a scrub, no questions there.

However, I fail to see how your strawman has anything to do with the play in which we were discussing before.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Weber is a scrub, no questions there.

However, I fail to see how your strawman has anything to do with the play in which we were discussing before.

Because Weber is an idiot that lacks critical thinking skills, so there's no reason to think that he wouldn't have done what he did to Rust even if Rust would have been called for GI there.

Ovi has been completely invisible today, I'm shocked with how little I've noticed him.

Herregud

Feb 7, 2010
Washington, DC
Because Weber is an idiot that lacks critical thinking skills, so there's no reason to think that he wouldn't have done what he did to Rust even if Rust would have been called for GI there.

Ovi has been completely invisible today, I'm shocked with how little I've noticed him.

He's been... uh... conserving energy (yes! nailed it!) for a while now. Backstrom's been doing it for an even longer period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad