GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/18/19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Instead of just putting a man on Ovechkin and taking the 4 on 3 chance, coaches just think "we are gonna play this like a regular PK and let our goalie stop the Ovechkin one-timer".

Teams should at least shade to him. When teams do that and take him out of the PP, it basically neutralizes him on the power play. He only goes from the left circle and if teams are doing that to him he will move to the top.

Pittsburgh has been playing him like that for a long time now.

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I’m not even sure what this means.

Have you ever seen that seen in Harry Potter.

But-Im-The-Chosen-One-Harry-Potter-GIf.gif

EDIT: Oh I have a GIF of it. Sam Spade is like Hermione here.

gtrower

Feb 10, 2016
Teams should at least shade to him. When teams do that and take him out of the PP, it basically neutralizes him on the power play. He only goes from the left circle and if teams are doing that to him he will move to the top.

Pittsburgh has been playing him like that for a long time now.

He roams from the point to the net on the left side. Had a couple goals last spring sneaking underneath a guy marking him in the PP for a layup.

I’ll look for the video of Carlson strolling down between the dots to fire a dart into the roof because Hagelin was shading to Ovi last april too. It’s pick your poison.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
I’ll look for the video of Carlson strolling down between the dots to fire a dart into the roof because Hagelin was shading to Ovi last april. It’s pick your poison.

I’d rather let Carlson try to do that than let Ovechkin stand from his normal spot and shoot.

Carlson isn’t a known goal scorer so I’m not even sure why you’d bring it up. I’m letting Carlson shoot all day long if given the choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad