GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/18/19

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Il Stugotz

Dude Good (good dude)
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
The lightning are 80s Oileresque. This is getting stupid. Does anyone realistically stand a chance against them? And Kucherov is just running away with the points lead. Everyone is scoring off the charts. It's insane.

They’ll get beat in the first round by a team that busses and blocks 75 shots because we don’t deserve them

Reactions: Devonator

gtrower

Feb 10, 2016
The lightning are 80s Oileresque. This is getting stupid. Does anyone realistically stand a chance against them? And Kucherov is just running away with the points lead. Everyone is scoring off the charts. It's insane.

In the regular season? Nah. In the postseason? Absolutely.

robertocarlos

Sep 19, 2014
There were a couple of sub-atomic particles belonging to the puck which did not fully cross the line. Plus the goal line is not very straight if you examine it with a microscope.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
They can’t buy a goal. They won like, one game in last 10

So you're saying a lot of guys played above their weight class last season? Wild Bill Karlsson I'm looking at you. :laugh:

Seriously though, they are comfortably in a playoff spot so I will reserve judgement until the playoffs start.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
So you're saying a lot of guys played above their weight class last season? Wild Bill Karlsson I'm looking at you. :laugh:

Seriously though, they are comfortably in a playoff spot so I will reserve judgement until the playoffs start.
This makes sense if the team was bad all season long. They weren't. They suddenly stopped winning.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
So apparently the Bruins are never gonna lose again.

They remarkably have not lost since Pasternak went on IR

Slasher45

Nov 17, 2018
What's the point of a delay of game penalty on a defelction? Players aren't trying to deflect the puck out play, they are just getting their stick in the way of a pass..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad