GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/4/2024 | Global Series: Buffalo Vs New Jersey | 1PM EST

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Which art museum is that ?

I had literally no desire to travel anywhere, but I want to go and see that now. That stuff is actual art, not like those idiots who cry and then throw a paint brush at a canvas and think it's good while some hipster tells me "you don't understand the anger and raw emotion put into this"

agree. looked really cool

and an excuse to post this. start at 27:30...to 30:30

Last edited:

mphmiles

Jan 1, 2017
I fear that Jack + Meier may not work as a line. Like Meier needs the puck on his stick to be effective more than he's ever going to get on that line. They ran it last year for a while as well and it was not good.

Might like to see Palat on the first line and Meier with Hischier.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I fear that Jack + Meier may not work as a line. Like Meier needs the puck on his stick to be effective more than he's ever going to get on that line. They ran it last year for a while as well and it was not good.

It doesn’t work. It’s an awful fit. There’s no reason to split up Nico and Tatar. Those 2 have consistently caved teams in to an absurd degree when together. The easy fix is just flipper Meier and Mercer.

Reactions: mphmiles

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas

Likey will see that .....When Jack goes out with injury.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Yep. Have a kick-ass preseason and get romped in game #1. Same as it ever was. Not sure why we expect anything to be different every year. Probably heading for another 80 point season 🙄 (And yes, I realize it's only one game. Still a morale killer)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad