GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/15/2024 | 9 games Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Took a hit behind the net? Lmao he tried to set a pick and didn't get called for it. I agree the game turned then because EDM realized the refs were no longer going to call anything on them and they were right
He stood there, you can’t just run over a player or goalie standing there.

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
What the f*** were the Flyers doing on that OT goal? Sanheim CLEARLY flops right in front of the ref. Ref made the right on-call there

Konecny kind of trying to chase McDavid down, then absolutely overskates and does nothing to get the puck back or support Ersson...

Michkov on the half-assed back check just loops around at the hashmarks as if he's going for a change even though THREE Oilers are around the net mouth and Bouchard is wide open with Draisaitl trailing

Torts should blast all three of those guys, rightfully so. Holy smokes that was a beer league-level sequence

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
At least the Flyers didn’t go full Canucks and give up a Three on Zero, that was more like a Three on One Half

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Nah, I'm happy with the game. Flyers' played extremely well.

It's just funny that there is an implied ref bias when this game was full on unhinged desperation for 55 minutes. Once they saw that Skinner can set a pick, they just went full on mental.

Gonna need a new speech to temper their rage from the Captain though.
t was an entertaining game. No doubt

Mike4Leafs4ever

Feb 22, 2020
Ya, McDavid did not touch him. C'mon, this is interference, maybe even a penalty shot

Attachments

• IMG_3974.jpg
    IMG_3974.jpg
    567 KB · Views: 1

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
well now that todays over, I can hardly wait to see what @hangman005 has in store for us tomorrow. Surely it’s an extravagant lineup of games!

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Took a hit behind the net? Lmao he tried to set a pick and didn't get called for it. I agree the game turned then because EDM realized the refs were no longer going to call anything on them and they were right
Right. Refs called nothing on Edmonton with the 7 power plays the Flyers had. I don't think the Oilers have had 7 power plays in a single game in the past 2 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad