GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/15/2024 | 9 games Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
Edmonton was getting away with everything starting with the last 8 or so minutes of regulation
wah wah

Skinner took a hit behind the net and Stetcher stood up and fought and the game turned from that moment on. No penalty was called, flyers got away with that and I think the flyers played the entire first period on the power play as well.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
wah wah

Skinner took a hit behind the net and Stetcher stood up and fought and the game turned from that moment on. No penalty was called, flyers got away with that and I think the flyers played the entire first period on the power play as well.
Skinner put himself in a position to be hit, that’s not a penalty.

Reactions: BillDineen

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
wah wah

Took a hit behind the net? Lmao he tried to set a pick and didn't get called for it. I agree the game turned then because EDM realized the refs were no longer going to call anything on them and they were right

Reactions: HugginThePost
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad