GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/10/2024 | 9 Games

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Wings are going to be like the Sabres last 2 years. Should’ve made the playoffs when they had the chance, and unable to build on that season.
Ottawa, Detroit, and Buffalo are the maybe this year teams in the Atlantic for two or three years running. I wouldn't count any out in week 1.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
I can't understand Dallas' mindset that the key to unlocking their defensive mastery is... Matt Dumba

Probably wanted a right shot guy who could replace some of Haakanpaa's physicality and move the puck. Not many of those guys around for cheap

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
you do realize to make that money they they have to have fans right? or is that concept to hard for you?
I am not saying they don't have fans. You are making a quantitative argument about qualitative judgements. Quit talking down to people as if that's an argument.

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
you do realize to make that money they they have to have fans right? or is that concept to hard for you?
you do realize that because they made big money does not mean everyone likes their music. "Or is that concept too hard for you"
U2 blows.

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
She sucks on all fronts..although I'll give her a smidge of redemption for donating money to the hurricane victims.
This is incorrect. I couldn't tell you 2 Taylor Swift songs, but her impact to the music industry has been seismic.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
you do realize that because they made big money does not mean everyone likes their music. "Or is that concept too hard for you"
U2 blows.
LMAO. I never stated that. saying that they suck instead of just saying "I don't like them". when they obviously have a huge fanbase that likes their music seems pretty dense.

The point was that I agree they are popular. Nobody was saying otherwise. Now tell us why Bono is a better singer than Shaka Kan.
get some help my dude.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad