GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/10/2024 | 9 Games

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
LMAO. I never stated that. saying that they suck instead of just saying "I don't like them". when they obviously have a huge fanbase that likes their music seems pretty dense.

get some help my dude.
I think someone stating "they suck" is pretty much the same as saying "I'm not a fan"

Austin Matthews sucks.

See? The guy obviously doesn't suck, but that's just saying "I'm not a fan" in a more emphatic way.

• Haha
Reactions: Xirik

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
LMAO. I never stated that. saying that they suck instead of just saying "I don't like them". when they obviously have a huge fanbase that likes their music seems pretty dense.

get some help my dude.
They do suck. The guitarist has two riffs, the drummer is alright, and Bono is a pompous idiot, without much range, yet they do have fans. Again, the New Kids have fans

• Haha
Reactions: Xirik

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
I f***ing love Linus Ullmark

Sens were a goalie away from being a good team. Who woulda thunk it
It's week one, let's all not get too excited.

Not even close. Only the Beatles rival her for cultural influence and making money. Queen was a A- 70's band that somehow seems to be the most currently favored out of the classic rock genre bands. They arent even top 10 of the era.
Can we get this back to Bono?

• Haha
Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Not even close. Only the Beatles rival her for cultural influence and making money. Queen was a A- 70's band that somehow seems to be the most currently favored out of the classic rock genre bands. They arent even top 10 of the era.
You know there are people who can't stand The Beatles too, yeah?

Craig Button

The C is for Coward - Brad Marchand 2024
Jul 28, 2015
Leaf Nation Torontonistan
Not gonna lie

New Jersey Divers look really good

200w.gif

They just need to play hockey though

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
I think someone stating "they suck" is pretty much the same as saying "I'm not a fan"

Austin Matthews sucks.

See? The guy obviously doesn't suck, but that's just saying "I'm not a fan" in a more emphatic way.
In 2 games so far he does suck - no goals.:sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad