GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I can’t remember the last time I watched a ref called a misconduct on someone for *****ing about calls.

Hate when refs try to take the game over.

Is the game almost over ?

Could be short sightedness, or what, but if Toronto trades Kapanen and keeps Nylander they're dumb.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
There’s too much damn red in this Calagary/Red Wings matchup. Not helping that everyone in the stands is red also.

This is a color blind persons worst nightmare.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Is the game almost over ?

Could be short sightedness, or what, but if Toronto trades Kapanen and keeps Nylander they're dumb.

It’s not over but when the refs give the other team 4 power play opportunities and then a 5 on 3 on an iffy at best complaining about calls misconduct call, it’s pretty easy to be upset as a fan.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Isles play a text book defensive game. I am telling you folks, if they make the playoffs they will frustrate high flying offensive teams making them a team you do not want to play.

Reactions: Barzaltrick

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
It’s not over but when the refs give the other team 4 power play opportunities and then a 5 on 3 on an iffy at best complaining about calls misconduct call, it’s pretty easy to be upset as a fan.

True. I was just seeing if it was close to the end. I find officials just send people off for any little thing at that time.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Isles play a text book defensive game. I am telling you folks, if they make the playoffs they will frustrate high flying offensive teams making them a team you do not want to play.

What's crazy is with the standings being as close as they are, there's the possibility for a Leafs/Islanders playoff series. That'd be fun. :laugh:

Reactions: TheTang58

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Uncle Leo is so dependable defensively. Showed it there on the last shift. The analytics community hate him but Trotz loves him.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
3 minutes left and the Capitals have 2 shots on goal in the period. That’s some pretty good domination by the Isles.

Caps look on their way to a 4 game losing streak. Pens and Caps are faltering while the Bluejackets and Isles are surging.

Isles in first in Metro if CBJ loses.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Got to love Trotz's faith in Matt Martin, out there with the Caps goalie pulled. You would have never seen that with Babcock.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Forgot how late these games are the past week for me. These west coasters are miserable.

The Bluejackets game is over so the Isles are in first place in the Metro.

Who would have bet on that before the season? Almost 50 games in. Insane

sadpanda

May 19, 2016
Stockholm
3 minutes left and the Capitals have 2 shots on goal in the period. That’s some pretty good domination by the Isles.

Caps look on their way to a 4 game losing streak. Pens and Caps are faltering while the Bluejackets and Isles are surging.

Isles in first in Metro if CBJ loses.

CBJ already lost. Go isles, I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad