GDT: HFBoards GDT | 03/24/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Draped all over. I just want the ****ing refs to call the penalties for both sides. Its been getting looser and looser as the season has gone on.

It was pretty clean game but about 5 mins left regular time there were a couple clear trips that weren't called and you just knew they wouldn't call anything without blood or interference on clear scoring chance.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
It was pretty clean game but about 5 mins left regular time there were a couple clear trips that weren't called and you just knew they wouldn't call anything without blood or interference on clear scoring chance.

I dont think it was a dirty game at all. I just think there was way too much clutching and grabbing.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
That was last year. This year we're in 1st and the Kings are not currently a playoff team. I don't think we particularly cared any more than any other game. Besides we already beat the Kings this year.

na I'm quite sure the Rangers would have loved to get the W and pretty much seal the fate of the Kings.

Montreal Shadow

Feb 18, 2008
Montreal
what was subban doing that shift? :facepalm:

Not sure what you were watching. He did everything right and kept possession. Pacioretty completely missed his shot that went along the board, Subban tried to keep the bouncing puck in the offensive zone, it bounced off his stick, Forsberg was about to go for a breakaway and Subban had to trip. Nothing he could have done really.

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
Not sure what you were watching. He did everything right and kept possession. Pacioretty completely missed his shot that went along the board, Subban tried to keep the bouncing puck in the offensive zone, it bounced off his stick, Forsberg was about to go for a breakaway and Subban had to trip. Nothing he could have done really.

Except not let it bounce over his stick :laugh:

Montreal Shadow

Feb 18, 2008
Montreal
Except not let it bounce over his stick :laugh:

That's easier said than done. Ice tends to be bad so late in the game so controlling the puck is extremely difficult. Kinda like why during the first minute of OT Montreal couldn't even get out of their zone despite no pressure from Nashville. They couldn't make a tap-to-tape pass to save their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Ukraine vs Belgium
    Ukraine vs Belgium