GDT: HFBoards GDT | 03/24/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
I understand Price but Dubnyk needs to at least be top 3 for the Vezina.. He's been doing this long enough now.

Mubiki

Jan 10, 2013
Yeah, congrats..... sometimes you win by outplaying the opposition for 10 out of 60 minutes.

Naw. The islanders were much better in the first, but the rest of the game was a wash. All in all a pretty typical NHL road win.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Last three Panthers losses have come in games in which we thoroughly outplayed the opponent. All in regulation too. Sucks.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
Isles vs Minn game was a total ****ing joke! I havent seen that much obstruction all year! The refs let every ****ing thing go!

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
It really sucked that such a fun game (Wild/Islanders) had to be decided by a skills competition. Considering how the game started, I thought New York was gonna reach double digits.

Better than a tie though

Yeah, congrats..... sometimes you win by outplaying the opposition for 10 out of 60 minutes.

Such a ****ing ******** game! The Wild were exhuasted and could no longer keep up with the play so they just started draping all over people, and got away with it every ****ing time. Twice they were going to get beat up the near side boards and they just hooked and held... it looked like the Kennedy and JT were trying to skate thru ****ing fishnets.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Isles vs Minn game was a total ****ing joke! I havent seen that much obstruction all year! The refs let every ****ing thing go!

both sides. there were a couple VERY obvious trips by the Isles that went uncalled, one in the third, one in OT. i believe your play by play guy said "okposo loses his stick on the poke check". um, yeah, because it wedged between our guys legs.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Such a ****ing ******** game! The Wild were exhuasted and could no longer keep up with the play so they just started draping all over people, and got away with it every ****ing time. Twice they were going to get beat up the near side boards and they just hooked and held... it looked like the Kennedy and JT were trying to skate thru ****ing fishnets.

After they didn't call anything on Islander the Wild just said "okay i guess we can do this now".

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
If the Wild were getting away with stuff, then they weren't alone. Islanders weren't getting called for obvious infractions too.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
both sides. there were a couple VERY obvious trips by the Isles that went uncalled, one in the third, one in OT. i believe your play by play guy said "okposo loses his stick on the poke check". um, yeah, because it wedged between our guys legs.

After they didn't call anything on Islander the Wild just said "okay i guess we can do this now".

There were a few trips that went uncalled for both teams. It was the blatent obstruction. JT was mounted like a pony a few times in OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad