GDT: HFBoards GDT | 03/24/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
It really sucked that such a fun game (Wild/Islanders) had to be decided by a skills competition. Considering how the game started, I thought New York was gonna reach double digits.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Blues have 6 games left at home, 2 on the road. Beautiful. What sucks is no easy games at all. Maybe the Jackets but they always play us tough.

At least they'll be rested?

Captain Mittens*

It really sucked that such a fun game (Wild/Islanders) had to be decided by a skills competition. Considering how the game started, I thought New York was gonna reach double digits.

Better than a tie though

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
So you are saying that they have no pride?

A proud team would want to prove to the team that took a potential championship away from them that they are the better team.

You the old saying " you aren't the champ until you beat the champ"

especially when they have a chance to make them miss the playoffs. typical AV let down game.

alexny

Jun 15, 2014
Preds fans are currently seeing the difference between an elite goaltender and a Vezina caliber goaltender

This is an epic collapse by the Preds.

They're looking like a first round out for whoever gets them.

Xavier Laflamme*

Preds fans are currently seeing the difference between an elite goaltender and a Vezina caliber goaltender

Wouldn't an elite goaltender be Vezina caliber? And visa versa? I don't get what you're saying...sure Price is having the better season, but Pred fans have seen Rinne play incredible this season...Price isn't showing them anything new.

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012
Wouldn't an elite goaltender be Vezina caliber? And visa versa? I don't get what you're saying...sure Price is having the better season, but Pred fans have seen Rinne play incredible this season...Price isn't showing them anything new.

Yeah I dont even know which one represents the higher caliber

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
We've had quite a few playoff teams on our schedule of late, so no, the Kings were not circled on our calender.

I have a hard time believing this. The team you lost to in the SCF, who if not for a snow pile would've been swept, wouldn't be looking forward to this game and some payback.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto

My :sarcasm: smiley is like a couple posts after the comment you replied to.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I have a hard time believing this. The team you lost to in the SCF, who if not for a snow pile would've been swept, wouldn't be looking forward to this game and some payback.

That was last year. This year we're in 1st and the Kings are not currently a playoff team. I don't think we particularly cared any more than any other game. Besides we already beat the Kings this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad