GDT: HFBoards GDT: 02/06/2024 | 8 games

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
LOL, Vegas wins and a flame war breaks out between Oiler and Canuck fans.

giphy.gif

BurnabyJoe7

Not an Avalanche fan
Apr 12, 2019
Oilers dreadful record against top 10 teams continues. Paper tigers
Funny you mention that. The Canucks haven't beat and were ragdolled by both Vegas and the Avs this year who are the main contenders in the West.

There's a saying about throwing rocks and a glass house but I forget how it goes.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
I'm a Leafs fan, who is annoyed at the oilers for that stupid 6 on 5. If that was a coaching choice, someone needs to be fired

I mean I saw Gulutzan with that clipboard drawing up his drink order for post game, so blame him.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Funny you mention that. The Canucks haven't beat and were ragdolled by both Vegas and the Avs this year who are the main contenders in the West.

There's a saying about throwing rocks and a glass house but I forget how it goes.
The Canucks record against the top 10 teams is the best in the league. Nice try though.

Reactions: Fraser28

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
This is an important stat to look at. That doesn't give you confidence going against the better teams in the play-offs. The fluky unsustainable Canucks have the best record in the league against teams in the top 10.
does this group include the oilers?

if it does, i think the canucks' record is inflated as everyone knows the oilers are a fake top team

Reactions: arttk

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
That Nurse-Ceci Pairing is gonna fold like a cheap suit in the playoffs

That pairing just ain’t it,
stupid, slow, and overpaid

The other two pairings I think are great
Especially Bouchard Ekholm.

But that nurse Ceci, the other teams best line salivates when those two zero’s jump over the boards.

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Alright alright, it was a fun night and good way to ring in hockey after the all star break, but let’s do the mods a favour and chill a bit.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
That Nurse-Ceci Pairing is gonna fold like a cheap suit in the playoffs

That pairing just ain’t it,
stupid, slow, and overpaid

The other two pairings I think are great
Especially Bouchard Ekholm.

But that nurse Ceci, the other teams best line salivates when those two zero’s jump over the boards.
Nurse was the best defenseman in the game tonight. Ceci sucks though. They've needed to upgrade him for years.

Video Nasty

Mar 12, 2017
Vegas is a great champion, but Edmonton will oust them from the playoffs in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad