OT: HF Jets Lounge: #Gnamor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Heading to my first baseball game in over a year! Gonna see Miller Park, so that'll be fun. Gonna watch the Phillies. Chances are that that's gonna be less fun.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Heading to my first baseball game in over a year! Gonna see Miller Park, so that'll be fun. Gonna watch the Phillies. Chances are that that's gonna be less fun.

Beers (must be multiple) and greasy hotdogs make any baseball game better. :nod: Have fun!

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Beers (must be multiple) and greasy hotdogs make any baseball game better. :nod: Have fun!

It should be noted that the Phillies actually have a really good record when I go to their games. I think they are 4-1.

Also, I'm driving. I will probably have one early Miller beer just because though.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
I was going to make a sauteed red and green kale salad but I cannot stand how my dad treats me when I go into the kitchen. 29 years old and I still know nothing apparently.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Crap. 5 minutes late and Utley has already homered in 2 runs. In the first inning.

I mean, I didn't expect the phillies to score at all.:dunno:

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Crap. 5 minutes late and Utley has already homered in 2 runs. In the first inning.

I mean, I didn't expect the phillies to score at all.:dunno:

I find the absolute best thing about Baseball games live is that it's so damn slow that you can easily get plenty of beers between batters or hell even pitches and not miss anything.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I find the absolute best thing about Baseball games live is that it's so damn slow that you can easily get plenty of beers between batters or hell even pitches and not miss anything.

Yea if the weather is nice it is a great day for a beer in an old park like Wrigley. Its a very civilized and refined game that allows chatting and drinking to be enjoyed properly. The pace is so relaxed and laid back and I really enjoy the sport live in moderation.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman

I am heading down for the Cards-Brewers game Friday.

I'll just look for the creepy swede?

:sarcasm:

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman
Bah! When you could have gone on a Monday?

We only had this little time frame to sneak in a trip, so Friday was the earliest we could get down as we are stopping in Wisconsin Dells before.

Would of been awesome to **** stuff up at a Brewers game with Romang. :yo:

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
This bourbon is so strong that ice sinks in it:
kTAme7m.jpg

Saw it and couldn't help but think of the whiskey swigging gents of HFJets

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Well, I don't want to condone or condemn your whisky drinking. I'll just leave you with some words of wisdom to remember.

1. Never drink whisky without water.

2. Never drink water without whisky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad