• Jared Davidson

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Quentin Miller

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
You need to check players' Elite Prospects pages. They show their stats of almost all of their previous levels. Some going all the way back to midget-AAA.

HockeyDB only shows stats of more main leagues. Last year, Merrill played at a prep high school (same school Struble played in before he was drafted). He played 25 games there putting up 18 goals and 37 pts. And he played 2 games in the USHL after his high school season was over.

Since HockeyDB doesn't list the high school stats, all they have listed for Merrill are his 2 USHL games. But on Elite Prospects, you'll get his stats dating back to the 2020-21 season, going back to his 14-15 year old season.
I'll be honest, for sheer stat watching it's a bit concerning that he put up the same PPG as Struble while being a year older and a forward lol

Reactions: DAChampion

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Considering he was a 6th rounder and Struble was a second rounder I don’t see anything concerning about this.

This, and anyway, Merrill is the definition of a 'project'. I see him as I saw the Gordin pick, a shot that you need to build everything around for the project to work.

The type of prospect you 'forget', but once in a while get surprised with.

Reactions: BehindTheTimes

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Voted Logan Sawyer.

Add... eeeeerrr... Sam Harris.

(we do have a shitload of prospects, but the rest of the list is starting to get random)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad