Which Player Not Viewed as a Consensus 2025 First Rounder Right Now Will Get Picked Top 10?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dr1234

Sep 1, 2022
He’s absent from some early lists and in the teens of others, so I’ll say Jackson Smith is going top ten. For forwards I’ll say Lynden Lakovic or Mikkel Eriksen.

MoneyManny

Jun 28, 2021
I'm not anywhere near knowledgable about prospects to have an opinion, but this thread should be really nice to read again in a year!

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I want to say Cole McKinney because his two-way game is elite but ultimately I’d choose Carter Amico. I think the measurables just pop and when you combine with some intriguing latent two-way tools and a righty to boot - I think he’s one of three American defenders with a chance at a top 10 selection.

Emery went in the first round and I think Amico’s floor is higher than where Emery was selected which means if he flashes a bit more offense, rocketing up the rankings seems pretty likely. The question here would be does he show enough for top ten. I think he can.

Lot of intriguing big boy American defenders in this draft. Hensler, Amico, Fiddler, Rombach…Trethewey is the runt of the bunch and he’s very sturdily built.

Last edited:

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Cameron Reid in Kitchener.

Last year as a 16 year old he had stat like of 49-2-21-23. He has little power play time last year. The home stretch of the season last year he made it to the second into but Hunter Brzustewicz would play most of the power play.

Look for him to be a point per game. He is an extremely smooth skater who gained more and more confidence as the season went on last year. Simon Motew who was an overage last year was paired up with him all year long. He did nothing but sing his praises in interviews and even said that he has such great leadership skills that he could even be the captain this year. He was named assistant captain.

There was one time where Motew was hit from behind by a 19 year old who is listed as 6’2, 206. Reid stepped up for his teammate and even though he didn’t win the fight, his teammates really cheered him. I have season tickets behind the bench. Reid came into last year at 5’11, 160. He looks a lot thicker this year in pre season.

Reactions: wetcoast

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad