GDT: HF Boards: GDT 11/17/18

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Wings are .500 now after a terrible start to the season. Did not see that coming.

Bad team that just outworks their opponent at the end.

That's like their 4th or 5th comeback from being down two. Larkin may honestly be the most clutch player in the league right now. If somebody wants to call me a homer I'll source his OT goals.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018

That's like their 4th or 5th comeback from being down two. Larkin may honestly be the most clutch player in the league right now. If somebody wants to call me a homer I'll source his OT goals.
Since when does Larkin where a striped jersey? :sarcasm:

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
Domingue was horrible in the third, but the Bolts had a 5-1 lead despite being outshot something like 34-17.

They benefitted from horrible goaltending by Pickard as well.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario

OT goals are worth way less than 5v5 goals in my eyes. So much easier to score in OT.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Wings are .500 now after a terrible start to the season. Did not see that coming.

Their December is more likely to look like October when you look at the schedule. They are pretty bad, but they can really skate and have a few guys that just outwork people. They have had some good strides to the rebuild and are getting solid goaltending from a couple of vets there. I think this is still a bottom five team and will be by the end of the season. But they have had some positive signs for the future. Larkin in particular has taken a massive step forward this year, he has been a stud.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Predators.

Their defensive pressure hybrid trap system is absolutely suffocating.
I can see that too, although I think Tampa has the two best centers between the teams, the best forward, and the best defenseman. It's definitely between Tampa and the Preds

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
They were leading 5-1 with 10 mins left and they ended up winning in OT?

Holy shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad