GDT: HF Boards: GDT 11/17/18

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Anyone remember the crap Ottawa got for drafting Tkachuk? Looks like they were wrong.

I was definitely wrong about the Sens. I thought they should have given up the Tkachuk pick because they would be giving up a much better player this year. As long as the lotto balls don’t go horribly wrong for the Sens, the player they give up won’t be as good as Tkachuk. Both of them are really underrated.

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
Anyone remember the crap Ottawa got for drafting Tkachuk? Looks like they were wrong.

I was definitely wrong about the Sens. I thought they should have given up the Tkachuk pick because they would be giving up a much better player this year. As long as the lotto balls don’t go horribly wrong for the Sens, the player they give up won’t be as good as Tkachuk. Both of them are really underrated.
Both as in the Sens and Tkachuk?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Watched alot of the Penguins this year and while Murray has been bad, they're absolutely terrible defensively. It's like they have 0 structure.

Yeah. I don’t see any trade that will fix that team this season. They may need to shake things up in the off-season. A really good chance that the Pens miss the playoffs this year. I think 5 Atlantic teams are making it so they need to be top 3 in their division. Doable but not with the way they have played this season.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Both as in the Sens and Tkachuk?

I don’t think the Sens are going to be good this season but I expect them to be a lot better than dead last which is what I thought they would be. I meant both the Tkachuk’s are underrated players. Every team in the league would love to have a player like them.

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
I cannot see Pens missing the playoffs - Murray is doing his best to try though. It's crazy to me that it hasn't turned around yet.

devbouz12

Eugene's dad
Jan 15, 2012
I don’t think the Sens are going to be good this season but I expect them to be a lot better than dead last which is what I thought they would be. I meant both the Tkachuk’s are underrated players. Every team in the league would love to have a player like them.
Absolutely. His charisma and positivity alone was worth keeping the pick.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I cannot see Pens missing the playoffs - Murray is doing his best to try though. It's crazy to me that it hasn't turned around yet.

They should seriously run with Casey DeSmith and count themselves lucky that they haven’t given a huge extension to Murray yet. Concussions are no joke. He might not get back to the level he was at before.

I remember a few years ago when Phaneuf got Sauer with a good hit. That guy was a really good young D. The hit didn’t even seem that bad and I don’t think he ever played another game after that.

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
A minute later referencing the recent Tkachuk-Abdelkader fight-

“I’ll tell ya, that Ackbar can throw ‘em”

I laughed out loud when he was talking about that, he's sooooo funny these days! Half the sentences don't make any sense and he just moves on to the next right away! It's incredible, love it. Need to get him and Donald in a room.

Reactions: gab6511 and koyvoo

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
They should seriously run with Casey DeSmith and count themselves lucky that they haven’t given a huge extension to Murray yet. Concussions are no joke. He might not get back to the level he was at before.

I remember a few years ago when Phaneuf got Sauer with a good hit. That guy was a really good young D. The hit didn’t even seem that bad and I don’t think he ever played another game after that.

You're right. Never played again. Damn

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
MAF isn’t there to bail them out.

What is Cullen bitching about? Hard to make a more obvious Hold.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Cam Hattrick as they face my 'Canes. they've been flat tonight and Columbus has earned it. 4-1 atm.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

You're right. Never played again. Damn

Yeah it sucks. Rangers were really high on him, he was pretty good. Could have been a top four D. I bet if Bowen knew he wouldn’t play another game, he wouldn’t be so excited about that hit.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Have to give credit to Ottawa for not only being the better team tonight, but better on the season overall than expected. Pittsburgh looks like an absolute mess though

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Every announcer and PBP guy needs to do that Tatar thing now that Hughson just did it.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
three unanswered goals put Buffalo ahead 3-2 late.

This team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad