GDT: "Hey, laser lips, your mama was a snow blower." [Game #5 - Oct. 19] Flames @ Kraken - 8pm MT, 5am EEST

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
I have only been half paying attention because I haven't slept in a couple days myself... but did we suffer a new injury? they mentioned an injury when Klapka was on teh ice with Backs and Zary, was that about Honzo and just a stoppage mid-change? Or was there a new injury?

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Close to the mark. If it's not having to go to the bathroom it's the tossing and turning from the shoulder and hip aches.
I feel that, I can't even lift my left arm over my head anymore and I pee 5x a night... my hips are fine... but my knees ache and give out for days after I take out the trash

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
We have our fair share of, maybe not outright plugs but, quite limited Dmen. But still, they're playing with a pace I haven't seen since Hartley's firewagon hockey. No fancy names beyond WeegAndersson but they don't dwell on the puck and have picked their spots to activate.

This team has always succeeded when they let their Dmen dictate the play. And for some reason, many coaches here have gotten in their own way by forcing the team to play a slow east-west, puck possession Corsi game

Straight Fire

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Could have used a Hubergoal there

We have our fair share of, maybe not outright plugs but, quite limited Dmen. But still, they're playing with a pace I haven't seen since Hartley's firewagon hockey. No fancy names beyond WeegAndersson but they don't dwell on the puck and have picked their spots to activate.

This team has always succeeded when they let their Dmen dictate the play. And for some reason, many coaches here have gotten in their own way by forcing the team to play a slow east-west, puck possession Corsi game

I agree

Reactions: Boomstick

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
PICKLES
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-434PQ.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad