GDT: "Hey, laser lips, your mama was a snow blower." [Game #5 - Oct. 19] Flames @ Kraken - 8pm MT, 5am EEST

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I like playing in their end. Seems like they're pressuring high. Only way anything is opening up in the slot is if the rebound bounces their way.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Ultimately the Kraken are playing a no-risk system like Dallas used to play under Bowness. Boring as sin.

Flaming are not playing risk-free hockey and have had poor execution. All they can really do against this is play clean in the neutral zone and hope for a bounce.

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
Ultimately the Kraken are playing a no-risk system like Dallas used to play under Bowness. Boring as sin.

Flaming are not playing risk-free hockey and have had poor execution. All they can really do against this is play clean in the neutral zone and hope for a bounce.

It's what happens when you are devoid of talent like the Kraken are. A team made up of middle/bottom 6 guys.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
It's what happens when you are devoid of talent like the Kraken are. A team made up of middle/bottom 6 guys.
1729399284006.png

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015

Still no regulation losses in Seattle. I’ll always skip Blues or Wild games. Those are the worst games on the schedule every year

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Well I was right about Andersson being involved in the OT goal at least. Never mind, it was ALL Kadri.
Montour is basically their Ras too, he may have only gotten the assist, but that goal was all him on their end.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
The thing I hate most about Vladar is the juicy rebounds that he regularly gives up.
I think when you stop a guy point blank on the breakaway rebound control kind of goes out the window. There isn't really time to react to the puck at that range, so if he shoots it where you've put your knees it's going to hit your knees.

Reactions: Lunatik

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad