• Tavares

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Zibanejad

Votes: 32 78.0%

• Total voters

Coffee

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
Zibby. But wanna say I’m a big fan of these types of polls where it’s interesting and out of the box style

• Love
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Zibby. But wanna say I’m a big fan of these types of polls where it’s interesting and out of the box style

Thank you, I haven't been following Tavares that closely so I was worried that the poll was going to be lopsided in one direction. I just knew that Leafs fans shit on him and Rangers fans shit on Mika.

Reactions: Coffee

DitchMarner

TheGlitchintheSwitch
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
I don't know. Apparently Zibanejad isn't a very good ES player these days but can produce on the PP. Tavares can still shoot and is decent at shielding the puck and can make good opportunistic plays, but this guy can be inept with the puck these days. He bobbles it a lot. Combined with his slow, sluggish skating, his puck handling can make it difficult for him to create offense (at ES and on the PP).

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
if it’s Tavares against a first liner, it’s the first liner AINEC
If it’s Tavares against a second liner, it’s the second liner AINEC
If it’s Tavares against a third liner, it’s the third liner but I’d have to think a little

He is so beyond cooked it’s incredible, only time he looks “good” is when he’s fed chances by nylander or Marner

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Rangers fan saying Tavares. Zibanejad is the biggest hindrance to us winning the Cup. Routinely gets caved in the playoffs at even strength against good centers. The same thing happens in the regular season, but you don’t play a good team every night and there’s more special teams in the regular season, so it matters a little less. In the playoffs it becomes crystal clear when you play the same good team time after time.

Rags fans. What happened to Ziba , has he lost his love for the game? This guy used to be way better or am i crazy
He’s gotten a little worse the last few years, but he’s never been that great at even strength. It was always suspected that Buchnevich drove the line with Kreider and Zibanejad at even strength. When he left, problems started. Kreider has slowed down at even strength the last few years as he’s gotten older. Kreider was always a great play driver too, so now Zibanejad is getting exposed without having two play drivers carry him around at even strength. Kreider’s still amazing on the PP and pretty good on the PK. Zibanejad is pretty good on the PK, but declining on the PP. A lot of fans want Lafreniere to take his PP spot.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad