Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Genuinely pleased to be wrong about my prediction that this was going to turn out like 2007. Hopefully they can finish it out on Monday like 2010. Just wish I could be there (assuming they win!)

and the 12 year old rochester americans fans still mad about last year
No shit, are you serious? :laugh:

Coachella Valley doesnt surprise me, they're new, dumb, and (GASP!) Californian, but the fans of a near-70 year old franchise acting like that was disappointing and pathetic to me. Granted, as anyone who's been on FB can tell you, not every Bears fan is spectacular, either...

Rayquaza64

McMichael>McDavid
May 30, 2019
Virginia
Genuinely pleased to be wrong about my prediction that this was going to turn out like 2007. Hopefully they can finish it out on Monday like 2010. Just wish I could be there (assuming they win!)

No shit, are you serious? :laugh:

Coachella Valley doesnt surprise me, they're new, dumb, and (GASP!) Californian, but the fans of a near-70 year old franchise acting like that was disappointing and pathetic to me. Granted, as anyone who's been on FB can tell you, not every Bears fan is spectacular, either...
oh i’m not going to act like we’re saints, at any level whether it nhl or ahl, but good god some of the replies i’ve seen on twitter…

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
CV fans don't even know when to boo or cheer for their team right! In Game 7 Calder Cup Final last year, their team lost in OT and they were still chanting LGF. Here they blow a 2-1 lead in the 3rd and lose late 3-2, only to starting booing.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
After last night, I felt obligated to buy the Jimmy Huntington goal puck I've been eyeballing on the Syracuse Crunch online store for the last three months. Was planning to hold off until my next payday at the end of the week but I worried that some other crazy Bears fan would find it and snatch it from under my nose after last night. It wasn't very expensive at all but they better finish the job now! :laugh:

Reactions: Holtbyisms

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Damnit, I fell asleep on the couch watching this... but at least I woke up to good news. HHA playing his way into Washington next year?
If he keeps playing at the level he currently is he’s probably a lock to make the roster IMO (pending other larger moves). Other than getting walked on the Wright goal the other night, he’s been outstanding this series

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad