Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
If that f***ing umpire just rung up that bum the inning is over and they head to the the bottom of the 7th up 4-0. Strahm starts a clean inning. No one is pressing, bullpen gets it done, no one gets hurt. So f***ing annoying. f*** off

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebels57

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
If that f***ing umpire just rung up that bum the inning is over and they head to the the bottom of the 7th up 4-0. Strahm starts a clean inning. No one is pressing, bullpen gets it done, no one gets hurt. So f***ing annoying. f*** off
Bryce and Kyle still might be hurt still regardless. Automated umps are coming eventually though. Whatever happens with the injuries I still think they win the division.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Savannah Bananas Playing at CBP in Sept. You had to enter the lottery by last Dec, when the closed it out. Lottery was today. Of the 6 people i know of that entered, only one has the opportuntiy to buy up to 5 tix. Maybe there will be a 2nd round for the tix ledt over from people who less than 5.

Reactions: trostol

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Now would be a great time for Nick to go one of his blazing streaks for a week or two (wishful thinking). Stott needs to pick it up and ideally Marsh does too again. Going to have to rely on the excellent pitching they have.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The wording won’t allow me to exhale. I’m not sure it’s an actual update.
I mean I get it. We will have to see. Marsh when he got hurt looked very bad and was out two weeks while Trea's didn't look too bad but was out 6. We will see. If he come back before the end of July that would be a huge bullet dodged.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Savannah Bananas Playing at CBP in Sept. You had to enter the lottery by last Dec, when the closed it out. Lottery was today. Of the 6 people i know of that entered, only one has the opportuntiy to buy up to 5 tix. Maybe there will be a 2nd round for the tix ledt over from people who less than 5.

Ah, the good ol' days.

They're 100% blowing this division lead

What is there to exhale about that?

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Could have been a lot worse. Strain is best case scenario after how it looked.

Still pissed that it's going to cost us games and i'm not going to be able to see Bryce or Kyle in-person tomorrow night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad