Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Just curious since Chase Priskie has come back to the Caps, what do you think his long term future is? Career AHL'er or could he be a 7th d-man for the Caps down the road?

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Just curious since Chase Priskie has come back to the Caps, what do you think his long term future is? Career AHL'er or could he be a 7th d-man for the Caps down the road?
Career AHL with potential call-up duty. I don’t think he sticks as an NHLer.

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
Someone who saw it up-front speculation Dube might have broken that dude's arm.....

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Caps Dee next year is already deep but needs upgrades and Chase isn’t that:
Fever-JC74
Sandin-Jensen
Alexyev-TVR
Aktell-Iorio
Johansen (if signed) - McIlrath
Then Priskie.

Someone who saw it up-front speculation Dube might have broken that dude's arm.....
Yikes. They didn’t show a reply of hit. That is probably why. Just said it was hard to pick up.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
I think he's already 27 or 28 so I have to imagine he hits the European circuit before too long.

Don't need to be giving them any further ammo or motivation...

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
That was a pretty nasty cross-check by Dube. But i still contend that his frustration is that he has been run for 2 straight series. CV has definitely been on him and going high with his cage on for dental work.

• Wow
Reactions: Strawberry Fields

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
We have to stop giving up early period goals. Good news is we are scoring a lot of late period goals. I’ll take the latter!

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Some good play by Mac! And I love Lapierre game and motor. He will be fine playing on LW. He just wants to play and compete. Which is why his ceiling is higher than McMike.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad