Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Looks a lot like game 3.
And there’s the lazy penalty.

Side note. They talked about the struggle of having to possible reinsert Roe back into the lineup when he’s healthy. I don’t think that will be that hard of a decision. He’s been solid all playoffs. He has 6 goals and 10 points and is hungry for a championship at his age. He should get a sweater

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
And there’s the lazy penalty.

Side note. They talked about the struggle of having to possible reinsert Roe back into the lineup when he’s healthy. I don’t think that will be that hard of a decision. He’s been solid all playoffs. He has 6 goals and 10 points and is hungry for a championship at his age. He should get a sweater
Agreed, I think Stromer has to come out and you swing someone else to the PK. I think starting the playoffs I would have said Ribi comes out but holy cow has he had a coming out party. Best player on the ice for us a few times this playoff run. He might be in for a nice year next year if he builds on this.

Reactions: hb13xchamps

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad