Prospect Info: Hershey Bears/South Carolina Stingrays 2023-24 Seasons | Hershey 12x (and Defending) Champions Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Serial_Derecho

Apr 11, 2006
Charles Town, WV
Everybody got their game 6 tickets? :nod:
I do!!! Bringing my nephew and a couple of friends along.

I was up there for game 4 against Coachella last year. That was the loudest Ive heard that building. There was an older couple in front of us literally sitting there with their hands over their ears for the last two minutes of that game.

I really hope then go home up 3-2, with the chance to win it all Monday.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Trying to decide which game to get tickets to. It’s difficult for us with a 15 month old. I would love to take him, but it’s going to be loud and it would be a super late night. Gonna have to line up a sitter for sure
We grabbed both games, hoping to be up 3-2 coming home but expecting to have to win both.

I do!!! Bringing my nephew and a couple of friends along.

I was up there for game 4 against Coachella last year. That was the loudest Ive heard that building. There was an older couple in front of us literally sitting there with their hands over their ears for the last two minutes of that game.

I really hope then go home up 3-2, with the chance to win it all Monday.
It was nuts in there, I remember thinking it was almost as loud as cap one at max capacity. We both lost our voice the next day and one of my ears rang for a couple days lol

swansonsays

Oct 13, 2021
Officially made changes to our vacation & bought both games. Fully expecting this to go 7 at this point. Will be super pissed if we changed our plans at the last minute & have to watch CV celebrate on our ice. What can you do though? The chance to watch Hershey win it all at home was too much to pass up!

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
Officially made changes to our vacation & bought both games. Fully expecting this to go 7 at this point. Will be super pissed if we changed our plans at the last minute & have to watch CV celebrate on our ice. What can you do though? The chance to watch Hershey win it all at home was too much to pass up!
Where were you going?

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
I'm just happy they took one out there.

With the outrageous prices, combined with the other tickets I've been buying and other expenses I have to pay off, I'm not sure I'll be able to afford tickets to game 6... but I'd hate to not be there if they manage to take the Cup on home ice after going to games all year.

Last time I sat in the nosebleeds was game 6 against Texas. Maybe I'll be there again?

Reactions: swansonsays

hb13xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Just checked ticket prices. They’ve already doubled for upper deck since this morning and are in the $70-$100+ range for the lower bowl. Buy them quickly as it’s almost sold out for Game 6.

swansonsays

Oct 13, 2021
Geez. Im glad I got mine before the series started. After all fees, mine were only $34 for row B in the 200-level.
Mine worked out to $133 total with fees for three is 221. Those are usually around that price because it is considered "center ice." I like the view & there is no net to look through. No complaints from me.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Trying to decide which game to get tickets to. It’s difficult for us with a 15 month old. I would love to take him, but it’s going to be loud and it would be a super late night. Gonna have to line up a sitter for sure
You could use ear muffs on your baby. I have seen other parents do it with their infant kids.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Mine worked out to $133 total with fees for three is 221. Those are usually around that price because it is considered "center ice." I like the view & there is no net to look through. No complaints from me.
We paid like 160 for two tickets in the 100s, non safety net obscured just a few rows up from the glass in the bears attack zone. Same price for game 6 and 7 I think.

Reactions: swansonsays

swansonsays

Oct 13, 2021
Really need the Bears to finish the job here. I know there's 90 miles or so between Anaheim and Palm Springs, but I'm going to Disneyland end of August (which is a big reason why I can't afford any more game tickets) and I'd really love to wear my Hershey Cup Champs shirt in their backyard.
Last years?

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
1719099450875.png

In case anyone forgot just how close we are.

MFHOOD

Apr 29, 2024
If you, Bears fans, feel like submitting a photo to the Firebirds' arena fan montage that they show on their in house video boards during the game....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad